Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving


I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone. When I look at this picture of my boys I almost believe that those 2 actually love each other! Somedays, I am grateful for pictures like this to remind me that there really is a bond between them and that one day they will be glad they have one another! Really though, I am so grateful for all we have - especially those three little kiddos that can drive me the craziest and make me the happiest person in the universe all in the same moment!

Two days after Thanksgiving, Jackson woke up at some crazy early hour calling to me. I ran in his room to be greeted by the hugest, goofiest grin on his face. Then he said, "Mom, is today Christmas?" Ohhhh, how sad it was for me to crush that happy face and tell him that it was still over a month away! I don't know what he was thinking, but it was pretty funny. I think it might be a LONG wait for December 25th at our house!

2 comments:

The Ashcroft's said...

Isn't sibling love unique, best buddies can be worst enemies. I understand about the long month until the 25th of December, every day so far I have answered the question, "Is it Christmas today?"

Allison said...

Lastnight Olivia came to my room, excited because she had heard reindeer 'clatter' on the roof! We are in for it now that our kids know what all of the Christmas hype is about... Your kids are darling, and your posts always make me smile...