Monday, November 12, 2007

Miles' Late Night Adventure

I promise this blog isn't going to be primarily about Miles and his crazy escapades, but, seeing as how that is a major part of my life at the moment, it might happen! The other night I heard little footsteps sneak out of bed and by the time I checked on him, there he was, sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor with the DVD I had banned him from opening in one hand and a potentially deadly corn cobber in the other. Although worried about his safety, I was first concerned with capturing the moment on my camera.

Actual stabbing motion


Ahhhh . . . success!


Although his busy ways overwhelm me, I am constantly entertained by my little man! He's definately good at keeping us laughing and for that, I am grateful!

4 comments:

JamieD said...

Oh how I love the Miles! He gets the best stories and has the most excellent of adventures. Who would have thought that a corn cobber would have uses other than just corn? He's so creative!- he must get that from you Kate. Be honest now- how many times have I had to fish you out of coy ponds?? Just wondering what the banned DVD is...

Christina said...

That is so funny! Oh man, I bet you guys busted a gut on that one! What DVD was he banned from?

Katie said...

Nothing too crazy - just a Curious George movie that I was saving for a drive down to SLC!

JLJ said...

good thing you heard him or you weren't the shower or something!

Miles and Buster are long lost brother. All the things I know about him are so much like Buster.