Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Joining the ranks. . .

So for quite a while now I've been trying to decide if I was capable of joining the ranks of 'those who have blogs.' Would I be electronically able to take on something such as this? Would I be as witty as some of the other bloggers I know (yes, you Jennie Lynn)? Would people just get too much Stokes family info? Would I have time to keep up with such a thing or even have anything worth talking about? All of these thoughts have crossed my mind but I have finally decided that it is time. I need some sort of outlet for all the thoughts in my head - seeing as how I spend most of my time surrounded by a five year old, an almost 3 year old (who doesn't talk back, by the way), and a 13 month old!

OK, there. . . I have written the daunting 'first post!'

5 comments:

Allison said...

Yay Katie! I'm so glad that you took the plunge and started blogging like all of us geeks!! I look forward to peeking in on you once in awhile to see what's up. Three little ones?? It's a crazy life isn't it... Ali

The Ashcroft's said...

Hello! I too am so glad you found me. I'll be checking in on you too, I'm a total blog geek these days.
Jacque

Christina said...

It's about time Katie, and yes, you will be witty on your blog! I love it, and I can't wait to hear about all the crazy little happenings of the Stokes! Way to jump off the bridge like the rest of us!

The Ashcroft's said...

Hi again, to welcome you to the blogging world, I am tagging you. Check out my blog to see what it is all about.

JLJ said...

Yes! Reading your blog will make me feel like I'm not such a bad friend after-all. Your side-bar pictures are really cute.