Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Missing Shoes



A couple weeks ago, I splurged and bought Miles the cutest ever shoes from Gymboree. I think they were $28.50 or something. Although I love Gymboree, I make it a point to NEVER pay full price for anything since it almost always goes on sale and then I get bitter. But poor Miles usually just gets hand-me-downs from big brother so I got them. So today, I was getting Miles ready for preschool and could not find those dang shoes anywhere. Finally I asked him where they were and through a very roundabout process, (involving signs, gestures and one or two words thrown in there) found out that he had thrown them out the window yesterday while driving. Out the window??? These are the times I really wish I had some way of looking inside his little head in order to figure out just why he does 90% of the things that he does on a daily basis! Other than permanantly grounding him from having his window rolled down and demoting him to passed down ghetto shoes, I have no thoughts on how to properly punish a child who blatently throws quality merchandise out of a moving vehicle.

5 comments:

brittney said...

HA HA HA HA, OH, Miles is sooo FUNNY! Tell him THANKS for the morning laugh! Your blog is looking most FABULOUS!!! LOGAN OR BUST!!!

The Ashcroft's said...

That is so funny! I know you probably don't think so, but all of us other mom's are laughing! I forgot your 2nd one was named Miles, that was almost Keaton's name. Lola... so sweet!

Lindsay said...

That is hilarious! Probably hard to be mad & laugh at the same time!

Bryan said...

Miles is the best thing that happened to Katie. I wish you nothing but torment from my best buddy. Keep on fighting against the establishment Miles!!!

Christina said...

That is hilarious! Sounds like something Austin would do :) I love it!