Monday, December 3, 2007

Family Pictures

So it took Nate's parents planning it for me to get up the courage for the dreaded family picture. I tend to stress beyond belief about everyone's clothing and then the day of, no one cooperates and I am so un-thrilled with the results. Nate and I end up hating each other before the event is over and usually have to stoop to bribing our children just to get a mediocre picture!

This year I even went so far as to make my Christmas card over 2 months ago because I was so sure I would NOT be up for family pictures. That's what I get for planning ahead - sometimes it is far better to procrastinate.

Anyway, so here are a few (ok maybe a few too many) pictures from our photo day. I am pleasantly surprised with the results. I love it when things go better than expected!



8 comments:

Kristen said...

very cute pics!!

The Ashcroft's said...

Love them! Where is that great red garage? You should be pleasantly surprised! I love the one of Lola with her tongue out... such cute kids you have.

Christina said...

Katie, those pictures are so beautiful! I still can't believe you have 3 kids, and they are all so adorable! I would be very happy with those pictures and wherever you did them was a great spot!

Katie said...

The red garage is just at the old "Grizzly Station" for those Loganites out there. Who would have thought, huh?

The McCulloughs said...

Such cute pics- your hair is darling and you are the cutest blondie with all those brown heads! You all look adorable and they are great pics- who took them? I am gearing up for a big fam pic when Maddie turns one and I am dreading it! I hope mine turn out as good as yours! Hope you are having a happy holiday season!

JLJ said...

The colors look so great. And you all look beautiful. Who did your pics anyway?

Allison said...

oh my goodness! What great family pics!! I am so impressed. Your family is darling, including the Mommy! You stressed for nothing... oh, and are you and Nate still friends? I laughed my head off because we are the same way. Last professional family pics we had done, there were bright and shiny new Cabbage Patch dollies placed directly behind Mr. Photographer, there was a lot of bribery, and a few threats involoved as well..

Katie said...

We had a guy in our neighborhood take them - his name is Eric Richards.