Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Beauty

The other night the kids were watching some random 1980s kids movie Nate found on Netflix. I paused it so that they could all go get their pajamas on and this was the face that stared back at me:




Yikes!

As I was contemplating the scary facial expression, large ears, crooked teeth and general non-attractiveness of the poor actress, Lola came running out, took one look at the screen and told me,

"That looks just like you, mom when you were little. She just needs glasses!"

Kids can be so great for the self esteem!

*don't mind the weird ketchup/blood stained background. I promise it was a children's movie and not some freaky weird horror film.

2 comments:

Tierra said...

Oh my gosh that was the best moment of my weekend. she said it so off hand...' Oh mom...' So funny.

Chelsea said...

There is NO WAY your ears were ever that big. EVER.