Monday, March 7, 2011

Stella's Blessing. . . Picture Overload



We blessed Stella on February 6th. She looked so pretty in her beautiful dress made by her amazing grandma. I think my girls are so lucky to have these handmade blessing dresses. . . I know they are something that they will cherish forever. They are a labor of love - countless hours go into their creation!

We were so happy to have all our family and some good friends there to celebrate this day. Lola had been looking forward to Stella's blessing for weeks. . . even though most of the time she got confused and called it Stella's baptism.

We love this chubby baby!






















6 comments:

Sam said...

Stella's dress is beautiful and the pictures turned out great! So glad Jada got a picture of her shoes!

Chelsea said...

Oh her pictures turned out so cute! Don't you wonder what she is thinking as you are putting her in a little basket? Hah. I love the first picture and the last! SO, SO, SO CUTE!

Amy said...

She looks beautiful! I love her dress. I can't believe how big your kids are, what a great family.

Sue said...

What a special, beautiful day that was! Glad that Jada was able to capture on photos the beauty of Betty's blessing dress. A true heirloom to treasure. Your blog is so special to read--you're a natural commentator, and please don't ever, ever stop! And it's true, you do now know how much your momma loves you!

The McCulloughs said...

I am soo glad that she is feeling better! She really is a beautiful, chubby baby and her pics are adorable..good job Jada! Lola and Maddie would have soo much fun playing together sometime. Do you guys still live in Providence? We should get together sometime and I am sure our kids would have a lot of fun! My cell is 232-5569 call or text me sometime and we can get together. Congrats on Stella's blessing..such a special day!

Christina said...

Holy freakin' cuteness to the 10th degree! I love everything about Stella-the chubbiness, the smile, the amazingly beautiful dress, those slippers, soooo cute!