Wednesday, July 11, 2012

LaZy sUMmeR dAys



This lady loves summer.  
She can spend hours outside with her crew, playing house, drawing with chalk and being quite creative.  I'm so glad she has so many cute little friends just outside the door, waiting to play. 
The other day I went outside to find her and her friends playing parade.  They had spectators, parade routes, candy to throw, and routines.  They were working on making a float out of a box.  Sometimes they play school.  Other times they build hide outs with all their blankets and disappear for hours.  Last week they set up chairs and pretended to watch fireworks in the sky.  Once they had set up seats and were pretending to ride an airplane
I love all these memories she's making and hope that someday she will look back on these childhood summers with such happy thoughts.







1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I am loving your blogging lately! Please keep it up! That top picture of Lola is so dang pretty and I love that she is playing in her art scenes. That is so much fun. What do you think about me coming up to visit next week? I'm thinking I should. I'll call you and see if it'll work and what day.