Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had such a fun Thanksgiving with Nate's family this year.



We arrived to find the most perfect kids table set up by my amazing mother-in-law. She and Katie made the cutest little gift packs for each kids chair, 'turkey legs' filled with popcorn, and turkey crayon holders to go with a coloring page placemat. The kids had so much fun with it all!







Nate's dad has officially perfected the art of turkey cooking and we ate the most delicious turkey I have every had.



The kids played with their cousins, wrote in their Thankful journals, signed the annual tablecloth, and watched a couple movies. The men watched at least 7 football games. In their entirety.



Katie, Betty and I scoured the newspaper deals, planned our Black Friday and even had time for the crafting of our annual Christmas Organizer.

I am so grateful for these in-laws of mine. I feel so blessed to have married into such a wonderful family. We have such a great time together and there are few people my kids would rather be with then these cute cousins of theirs.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

That last picture of the three of you is super cute. And whatever you are wearing is darling and I am sure I have never seen it before. I love it!