Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh cHriSTmaS tRee

I was kind of feeling like a scrooge this year.
Christmas is so overwhelming.
I would have been happy to just leave the tree out in the snow.
But. . . Lola wasn't having that. She begged and begged.
So, we hauled it in.
I put the dang lights on it.

And suddenly it felt like Christmas.
My house was sparkly and smelled Christmas-y.
We opened our new Christmas jammies and beautified our tree.
Oh, and Stell ate plenty of ornaments.













All I ever want is a cute picture of my perfect littlies under the tree.
This is what I got.
Check out Miles scowl.
And poor Stell was an hour past bedtime.
Memories, huh?

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow, Miles' scowl is priceless. but the girls' jammies are the cutest things I've ever seen! So glad you got the tree up and into the christmas spirit!

Amy said...

I love it! Miles face is hillarious. Glad you were able to take that big (and oftentimes frustrating) step of getting everything up, but in the end it is always worth it. It was so good to see you by the way!