Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gingerbread House Party



Have I mentioned how much I love having girls?
I love doing fun, crafty things with this Lola of mine. She loves planning a good party with me and gets so involved in all of the details. We decided to invite her friends over for a gingerbread house party and had such a fun time planning it together.





Cute Stella wasn't about to be left out of the preparations. Lola made sure they were both wearing their holiday outfits for the festive occasion.



Could she have cuter friends? I LOVE these girls!



They got so into the decorating. It was so fun to see them all be so creative and work so hard on their masterpieces. They decorated those houses for over an hour, loving every minute of it.










After we wrapped them up, we ate cupcakes and then cuddled up for a Barbie Christmas movie. What a fun time!


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I just left a comment but for some reason it looks like it didn't work. I was saying how you must be the cool mom, and how everything about this party is so dang cute. Love the cute stands the houses are on, the way they're all wrapped up, and the cupcakes are darling! And the girls all did a really good job decorating! Looks like a fun party.

smithfamilymoments said...

Katie what a fun Mom you are! I had to laugh when I saw all you fun ideas, I think you and I have been pinning the same things on pinterest! So adorable! I bet Lola was in heaven!!