Thursday, April 7, 2011

St George



We had so much fun spending time with Nate's parents in St George over Spring Break . The weather was amazing - it was so sunny and warm!



The kids love hiking in Snow Canyon. It's so beautiful there and Jackson and Miles become little monkeys running all over those red rocks. It scares me to death but I try to relax and let them have fun!



We spent hours at the pool. Even Stella loved swimming.

It was so great to have a little break from reality and even though there isn't much relaxing to be had when vacationing with Miles, it was still lots of fun!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

So glad you had such a fun weekend there. Super sad you have to come home to more snow here...

There are so many cute pictures here--love the first family pic, and I love how Miles and Jacks look like best buds in so many of their pictures! It is adorable the way one of them has their arms around the other. And Stella looks huge in your sling/carrier thing. Cute, cute!

JLJ said...

Look at all this blogging I have missed!! I think I figured you had given up on your blog because I hadn't seen an update for a while, so I quit checking. Too bad I didn't check back earlier! I've enjoyed going back and reading through everything I've missed. I love Stella's blessing dress, so beautiful. And you don't look anything like that freaky girl in the non-horror, horror show Nate showed your kids.

I'm so happy that you're back to blogging! (or have been for a while, and I would have known it if I hadn't been dumb!)