Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mischievousness from the Past


Please humor me while I take a trip down memory lane. . .
Today I came across these pictures of my Miles from ages ago.



I love that even back then he had that twinkle in his eye that showed how mischievous he was.





If I only knew what other tricks he had up that sleeve of his!
I think I might have been afraid.
Just maybe.





Oh
but he was the cutest little thing ever!
Am I right?
I kinda want to go back in time and squeeze that little ball of mini-Miles.
I love him and his larger than life personality to pieces.
What an adventure it is to be this lucky mom.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh my, those are all so cute! And so Miles! Think how boring your life would be without him! I miss him, and all of you. I'm getting really sad I won't see you all for Easter. Have fun!

Amy said...

I love those pics! It is crazy to think how fast he has grown up. We sure do miss that little man!

Christina said...

I love those stories and pics. It kinda reminds me of my little Austin who isn't so little anymore too! Aren't you glad you blogged about it too? You don't want to forget memories like that...