Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Catching Up

The past few weeks have been so busy. From sun up to sun down my kidlets want to be outside - they can't stand the idea of missing even a moment of sunlight. It always seems that way in the summer - the days melt away faster than I can ever believe! It's been so nice to be able to get outside and enjoy running wild, burning energy and completely wearing ourselves out. Here are a few things we've been doing.





Jacks finished up his soccer season. He had such a fun time and really improved over the season. I sat there watching my son playing the sport that I love so much and couldn't believe it. How in the world do I have a son old enough to play soccer? I don't know where the time has gone.





Memorial Day with granny and grandpa. It was nice to spend time with family even if the weather was far, far less than perfect! Jacks concentrated very hard as he attempted to climb his first tree.







We are oh-so-lucky to have the very best neighbors. My boys don't know how blessed they are to have so many little friends so close. We decided to buy one of those huge waterslides together and everyone has been having so much fun on it.





I so love this time of year. . . there's nothing quite like the lazy days of summer!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

nothing is better, along with summer than those cute summer pics with the sun kissed cheeks!! Cute kids! They ARE getting so big!

JLJ said...

I know you don't mean LAZY - because with your 3 little ones, there is never a moment for lazy. That is such a good idea to split the cost of the monster slide. Every time we go to Costco my kids go crazy for that thing. And you're right, your kids don't know how lucky they are to have such great neighbors. You guys have a really incredible neighborhood.

The Ashcroft's said...

Summer does go by so fast, I can't beleive it is the middle of June already?? I love that your neighbors all went in on a slide, good idea!! BTW- Tyler's sister is buying the house down the street from you, I think they will be moving in in July sometime. She will be the one with the 3 CRAZY girls.