Thursday, June 19, 2008

Being Outside


Last Monday we went up the canyon for tin foil dinners and smores with our friends, the Hollands. The kids had the time of their lives running around the woods with their friends, playing in the fire, eating almost nothing and throwing rocks in the river of death.

Every summer I say I will do better at taking advantage of this beautiful area that I am so lucky to live in and every summer we seem to get too busy. This year my kids are old enough to really enjoy it and I am recommitting myself to this goal!




1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey Katie its Emily (Britt's old roomie). I stumbled across your blog one day & have been reading it ever since.

I just wanted to tell you that I think your kids are absolutely adorable. It's so neat to see how everyone has changed since USU.