Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thinking Spring

It is still so far away from being spring here, but the kids have been dying to be outside all day long, even with the snow patches on the front lawn and the chilly temps. We've been good sports about this horrid winter so far but now we're all just plain done!


Lola is so funny outside. She just runs and explores, it's so cute to see her discovering this new world.


Lola's cheeseball goofy smile!


Happy Jacks


Lola chasing after the boys who were currently being paleontologists and on an important dinosaur discovery expedition!

5 comments:

JamieD said...

Hooray for almost Spring!! Seriously Katie- Lola gets more and more beautiful everytime I see her. You're going to be in for it with her...hopefully her big brothers will take good care of her! :) I am so excited for Thursday and this weekend. I wish you were closer to us because today was beautiful at our house and we had so much fun playing at the park. I had to take my jacket OFF it was that warm. I miss you friend. I can't wait to see ya!

Brooke said...

Such a beautiful girl!

Allison said...

Lola's cheeseball smile is cracking me up!

Heidi said...

Hooray for beautiful weather to play outside. Oh, to have grass outside to play in. Mud just doesn't cut it!

KinleyD said...

hi katie this is mckinley cute blog lola is so cute i love her