Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Miles!


We had a rockin' John Deere birthday party for Miles last Friday! He loves, loves, loves tractors and has been 'planning' his tractor party since last year.

He had such a fun birthday. We went to the toy store during the day, had dinner at his favorite fine dining establishment (McDonalds), played on the germ-infested playland, and then went home for his party.

He had so much fun, loving every second of being the center of attention. He loved opening his gifts, and was the happiest kid on earth.


So far 3 has been a magical age for him, he has finally left those terrible-twos in the dust (well, most of the time at least) and has become such a fun little guy.


Happy birthday to my favorite little 3 year old!

4 comments:

Shoestring Weddings, Parties & Events said...

Kate,
I LOVE how the tractors in the jars turned out. Great job! And I'm glad Miles had a fun party, so sad we missed it.

And FYI, you will NOT regret ordering those shoes for Lola!! I can't wait to see them on her cute little feet!

Amber

JamieD said...

Hi Katie-
I totally second Amber on the jars! So very cute. I'm still taking credit for finding the all green M&M's tho :) ha ha!

I saw those shoes on Amber's blog! They are so stinking cute. They will look lovely on little Lo! Can I call her that? Speaking of Lola- How is she feeling? Any better? I'll keep my fingers crossed that the boys can keep free of it- at least til ya get back.

I'll be calling ya later, but have yourself a grand day!

P.S. Lemon Cookies sound DELICIOUS to me! And guess what?! Our favorite Winder Dairy item has come back..too bad you can't come to the S.Bowl party.. I would share them with you.. How SAD! OK if you're nice I'll share!

Heidi said...

You are inspiring me to step it up a little with my kids' birthday parties. I love tractors and all the green and yellow! I'd better start thinking about what to do for Elise's birthday. I only have a month.

brittney said...

ohhh martha...how can you expect us to keep up with YOU!!!! seriously soooooo CUTE! sooo sad we missed it!!! he is the most darling 3 year old!!! love the pic of him hugging his new toys!