Monday, October 7, 2013

Apple Picking




We had so much fun apple picking for family night.
Stella thanked Nate and I the entire time for taking her to pick apples.
It was the cutest to see her up on the ladder proud as could be about her harvest.
The other kids climbed high up in the trees looking for the big ones and taking crunchy bites as they picked.












This series of pictures makes me smile.  It might not have been the most perfect attempt at getting a great shot of all my monkeys, but I love that it shows how much fun they have together and their goofy little personalities.  Especially that little tiny wild child!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love these action shots of all of the kids picking apples! These were my favorite pictures of yours last year, and again this year! That picture of you and Nate is super cute too. Love that you have this tradition as a family. And love those cute kiddos you have! The collages at the end are the best.

Elise said...

These are so perfect. I love this fall time tradition of yours! And your kids. So cute.