Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cinco de Mayo

 
Interrupting the very fascinating travel log for a little  
cinco de mayo partying! 
We so love this pretend holiday at our house.  The kids talk about it for weeks. . . I love that the expectations are as low as can be so anything I do is deemed awesome.   And really whats not to love about Mexican food, colorful decor, fake mustaches, sombrero's and a pinata? 



*warning: in the below picture it appears that I have had too much sangria. . . this is not the case.  It is trickier than it would appear to keep a stick-on mustache in place.

Past cinco de mayo partying can be found here, and here.  We love celebrating our Mexican heritage.  
(And by 'our' I don't mean mine.  I wish.  Then I would have lovely tan skin like the rest of my crew).

2 comments:

JLJ said...

I love the fake mustaches and the Sangria drinking :)

Elise said...

Love this! We are so glad we get to crash your Cinco de Mayo parties! And I will defend your claim to how hard it is to keep a fake mustache on! Hah! Love you guys :)