Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Pictures


Here are a few favorites from our family pictures last week. Yes, more than a few, but I had a hard time choosing!




It's always so great to have recent pictures, but such a dreaded day in the life of a mom. Gathering outfits, keeping those outfits clean for the camera, trying to have everyone's hair in a decent state, all the while trying to keep a smile on faces is quite the job.





Miles did manage to step in a cow pie while traipsing around this barn. Not only step in the cow poop, but somehow smear it all over his pants and sweater. Only Miles would be that talented.





This one pretty much sums up the afternoon! Lola was not about to make this an easy task.

8 comments:

Sam said...

I love your pictures. Eric did a great job. You can't even tell that Lola was giving you fits. You have a beautiful family!

Megan said...

Such cute pictures and I love the one of Lola walking off.

Tierra said...

ha I love that last one--and the fact that Eric took it! I don't think I've ever seen her acting like such a little punk but they turned out cute.

JLJ said...

The mountains and the sky in that last picture are amazing! I miss UT. Here is everything I love:

Jackson's demurred smile.
Your sweater/jacket
Your very sexy bangs (I wish I could do bangs)
Lola's darling sweater
The one with your siblings

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Stacie said...

those are very cute pics. I love the lighting of them, and not to mention having such good looking models too. :)

Christina said...

Katie,
Those are great pictures! How I love your location and man, that Lola is something else! She is absolutely adorable! And Miles-how perfect is that with the cowpies! I know someone else that would have done the same thing!

I loved the shot with all your siblings, what a beautiful picture! Everyone looks so grown up! Oh, and LOVE your hair-the bangs are fantastic!

JamieD said...

Cute pictures like always! I haven't talked to you for what seems like a very long time, but in all acutality its probably only been a couple days.
Anyway I hope you're doing well. I must hurry or I would try to put as much effort as JLJ did in commenting about such adorable things. Although I do agree you do have sexy bangs! Totally beats the old Utah barrel roll we both used to sport!

The McCulloughs said...

They are soo cute Katie!! You guys always have the cutest family pictures! I guess you are all just so cute, so it isn't too hard!