Friday, November 7, 2008

Big Give

I'm a member of a group in my neighborhood called the 10 Club. Basically once a month, we get together, each bringing $10 and pool our money to do some kind of service. It's a good way to still get together for a girls night, but do service at the same time.

For our December project, we wanted to do something really meaningful for a couple families so we're doing sort of a "Big Give" type thing. The only problem is that I can only donate my usual $10. Each of us is trying to collect as much money from donations as possible, seeing how much money we can raise.

Thus bringing me to the point of this post. . . if anyone out there would like to help me with a donation of $10 leave me a comment!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Kate! I'd love to donate $10. I'll mail you a check, will you email me your address?

Stacie said...

I would love to donate! I will send Addie down with some money or something