Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jackson's Birthday

Jackson turned 6 on Friday. It's so hard for me to believe that this little, tiny, helpless ball of hair has grown into such a big, independent boy!

He had such a fun birthday and had been counting down anxiously for days. He was so excited to take brownies to school and came home with a fabulous paper birthday hat that he wore for every minute of the rest of that day! We had a Transformers party after school with all his cute friends. His friends were all so good and they all had a great time celebrating together!





That night, Nate and I took just Jacks out for his birthday. He loves breakfast food, so we took him to Angie's for some pancakes. It was so much fun having time with just him. He kept saying over and over, "Thanks mom and dad for taking me to dinner. I've had a really great time with you!" He is growing up!



I'm so glad to have this kid in my world! I love his energy and his passion for things. I'm grateful for his responsible nature and the little buddy he is to me. Happy birthday crazy Jacks!

3 comments:

The Ashcroft's said...

Katie, he is such a handsome boy! And Oh my gosh that head of hair is hilarious...Crazy!

Megan said...

Jonah loves the transformer stuff although I don't think he has ever watched it. Happy Late Birthday Jackson. Wish we could be there to celebrate.

Jenny said...

I know you hear this all the time, but oh my gosh, that kid had soooo much hair! I might just have to post that picture on my blog cuz my friends just might not believe me!

Happy Birthday Jackson and Lola!