Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things. . .

Sometimes it seems like the days pass so quickly. . . blending in with one another and I wonder where time has gone. I find it so easy to get caught up in the "getting it done" part of life, forgetting to enjoy the little things along the way.
Here are a few things that have made me smile this week:

The first ripe tomatoes in the garden. . . .



My very busy 3 year old completely entertained by the hose. . .



Summer flowers. . .



The newly finished and fantastically awesome shelves in my cold storage. . .



My 3 bambinos who, no matter how much stress they may cause me, always make me smile . . .

3 comments:

JamieD said...

LOVE the Tomatoes (save me one!!!) and your cold storage is looking mighty fancy! I can't wait to see the basement when we're up next week. Thanks for all the comments on the blog-you always make me smile:) Oh and I blog stocked the Fatty through Julie's blog-sometimes I forget Phil and Brett are brothers so it was actually quite easy! Talk to you soon.

Tierra said...

I can't believe you already have tomatoes...my plants are pathetic little excuses for something that should be producing fruit. I'm gonna choose to blame it on the fact that they may have gotten frostbitten rather than my own incompetency.

JLJ said...

Woah! Awesome shelves. And impressively organized and full too. So jealous of the tomato garden.