Wednesday, September 4, 2013

BaCK tO SchOOl

 Miss Lo...headed off to 1st Grade
spunky, confident, outgoing and fun, she makes friends easily.
loves to read and learn.
so very excited for all day school and lunch!
 
 Miles man...headed to 3rd grade
gives me a little bit of a run for my money when it comes to school, but is super excited to start 3rd grade.  he has the greatest teacher ever.
cheerful in the mornings, helps me get everyone on the bus on time.
happy, fun to be around, smart, definitely a leader. . . hopefully for good!


 Jackson. . . headed to 5th grade. . . the oldest in the school!
my smart, happy, easy going kid that I never have to worry about.
all his friends are in the other class, but he's not stressing about it.
sleepy in the mornings, he barely makes it out the door when the bus comes.

 
 




and just like that. . . they're off!

3 comments:

Tierra said...

Cute--it seems so weird to think of your house with only Stella home! Hope they are enjoying school!

JLJ said...

That is so sweet that they turned to wave to you! I think my kids would be giving me the hand.... not in a waving way!

Chelsea said...

So sweet! Love those kids of yours! Was Stella sad to see them go? Or does she like her alone time with you? I'm always happy when I see another blog post! I can't believe how pretty little Lola looks.