Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin Pickin'


We had lots of fun picking out our pumpkins.  Jackson was at granny's and grandpa's for UEA, so he missed the excitement but he told me he would most likely survive.


 Miles and Lola were super quick picking this year and then headed over to these weird farm contraptions that spinned super fast and made me dizzy just looking at them. 


 

 Stella had the time of her life wandering around and finding Stella sized pumpkins to fill the wagon with.  And then sitting in the wagon and playing with her pumpkins.  She pretty much killed me with her cute, crazy, scrunched up smile when I asked her to pose for a picture.  Nothing is cuter to me than that face!

   

 Ok.  So this is not a popular tradition with the husband.  I would probably go so far as to say that he hates it.  And he hates even more that I take pictures.  But looking back on this and this make all his grumpiness worth it.  So get over it husband!


2 comments:

JLJ said...

One day (maybe in like 18 years) he is going to be so grateful for all the pictures AND for making the effort to plan fun things for your kids. (At least this is what I tell myself.)

Chelsea said...

Cutest pictures ever at the pumpkin patch. I loved looking back at the other years and seeing how much your kids have grown!