Friday, September 7, 2012

Lola Girl Goes to School


This pretty, independent, bubbly, smart, energetic, sweet buddy of mine started kindergarten.  
Kindergarten!
She has been counting down the days. 
She fully embraced back to school shopping this year and appreciated every package that came in the mail and every stop we made at the mall. 
She is definitely my little fashionista. 


She loves to learn.  
She fills notebook after notebook with pages of letters that she practices writing over and over again.  She has been working on sounding out words and is so excited to learn to read this year.


Most of her friends are in the other kindergarten class but she has no worries about making new friends.  


Stella and I walked her into her kindergarten class that first morning and she was ready to go.  I love her confidence.  It's hard to be sad about letting my baby grow up when I know that she is so ready for this next step.  
She jumps off the bus after her day and runs to me,
full of stories about her adventures.
I hear every last detail.
She is Happy.



2 comments:

JLJ said...

What a cutie! That is awesome that she is confident and ready for the next step.

Sue said...

I love this precious girl! She is so beautiful and so smart! I know that she is so ready for Kindergarten, and wow, she's nearly 6!