Friday, August 24, 2012

These Boys. . .

These cute boys headed back to school yesterday. 
I blinked and suddenly here they were, in 4th and 2nd grade.  
It feels like they are growing up faster than ever lately. 


They were excited for school to start.
It's always so bittersweet for me.
The end of summer is such a sad thing. . . no more lazy mornings, the end of no schedule, no more popsicles consumed under our cherry tree, no more unending afternoons full of friends, and no more relaxing afternoons at the pool.



But then again, it's nice to get back to a routine.
And I'm not going to argue about how quiet the last 2 days have been with just Stella at home!





Luckily I get to hang on to my little kindergarten buddy for another week.
Makes my transition a little less traumatic 
 Here's to the start of another great school year!


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Your pictures look professional. And I love them. And I love these boys. I can't believe how OLD they are getting!

JLJ said...

Cute, cute boys! I hope their first day was a success.

Sue said...

These boys of yours are so handsome! And so grown up! And I love them to pieces!