Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Asher-Man

 
 
There is no doubt about it, my kids love their Asher-man!

  
And really?  Look at that face!  How could they not?
They have waited many years for a cousin on my side of the family, and it has definitely been worth the wait. 

 
All 4 of my kids smother this little guy with their love when we get together.  Even Stella sits down and pats her lap, asking to hold her little cousin.  It is so cute to me. . . and I think Asher likes all the attention and chaos. . . most of the time!


We had so much fun at the park on Sunday night.  Swinging, sliding, and then Miles gave Asher a special lesson on how to build and destroy volcanoes in the sand.  The look on Asher's face makes me laugh so hard.  He was looking at his mama like, "What is going on?  Please help!"


I love seeing what a cute mama my sister is and being able to share this amazing journey with one of my sisters. 

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Oh this is the sweetest blog post. Funny because I was just doing a post about Asher and his cousins with these pictures. I love these pictures and am so glad you took them. Your kids are the cutest and I love how much they love Asher. I only wish you guys lived closer so they could play a lot more often. Asher just loves them.

And I can steal the top picture off your blog so you don't need to send it to me. Thanks!