Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stella Kate 18 Months








I am so grateful for this spunky, crazy, busy, happy, smiley, sometimes naughty, little person!  She has such the personality!  It's a good thing she's so dang cute because some days I can hardly keep up with her and her little messes she makes everywhere she goes.  

She's becoming less baby every single day and more and more of a toddler.  She no longer walks anywhere. . . she's converted to full running mode.  She talks quite a bit. . . yeah, no, mama, dad, Lola, hi, down, outside, shoe, more, done, hammy, bye and probably a few more that I'm forgetting.  She stops whatever she's doing and runs to the door when she hears her dad or brothers come home.  She gives great hugs, but is quite selfish with her kisses.  She begs for movies in the car anytime we go anywhere.  She is super spoiled by Jacks, Miles and Lo.  She doesn't throw too many temper tantrums yet.  She started nursery on Sunday and did great.  I rarely go anywhere without someone asking me if she's always so happy.  She loves to sneak sips (ok, giant sips) of diet coke.  She's the pickiest eater I've ever had.  She could play outside all day long and especially loves when her brothers or sister push her in her car up and down the sidewalk.  She loves life and makes everyone around her smile.  

Love our little Stelly Mo!


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I never commented on this because my phone deleted my comment. But I just checked your blog for a Hawaii post and thought I should comment on how cute these pictures are. Stella is just the cutest. Love the pictures you got and what I think is crazy is that she already looks older since these. She is so cute. Love her little lips in that second picture.