Thursday, June 25, 2009

Creativity and Persistance

This morning my boys painted sun catchers. After several hours, they were dry and Miles was ready to hang them in his window.

I, unfortunately was in the middle of something.

"Miles you have to wait and I'll help you," I told my impatient 4 year old.

He stormed out of the room.

Realizing it was a little too quite, especially for child lacking in patience, I went to check on him.

There he was, tape in hand, covering those sun catchers with enough tape to secure an elephant to the window.



One thing about Miles. . . .

That kid is not lacking in the creative solutions department.

2 comments:

Tierra said...

How funny--I just love that you know you're in trouble when it's too quiet! And as for my hair and camping--the one picture was the first day, and the other one I had curled my bangs cuz this was the kind of camping with showers and plugs. :)

Chelsea said...

CUUUTe. I miss you guys. Can't wait to see you all soon. And, this trip has made me really excited for Flaming Gorge! Have you guys decided if you're going to camp?