Sunday, December 14, 2008

Temple Square


On Saturday night we were planning on meeting my sister Chelsea and her husband, Marcus at Temple Square for the annual lights trip. As we were rounding up their warm gear, Jackson was complaining that he didn't want to go. He had all sorts of excuses, from wanting to just play at his granny's house to it being too cold but then he topped them all with this one:

"We have lights right here (pointing at the ceiling) and I don't even like looking at them so why would I want to look at the lights at Temple Square?"

OK, you're totally right Jackson. What were we thinking? We went anyway.

4 comments:

drb42 said...

I love the lights at Temple Square! Classic comment from your child! Merry Christmas!

Megan said...

Jackson is great. I love reading your blog for their great comments.

Jenny said...

That is hilarious! That's what I'm going to say next time I don't want to go see the light at Temple Square.

JamieD said...

You guys look super cute (and cold ;) in your hats. The girls were really sad they didn't get to see your kids this past weekend. We will need to get them together again soon! Even if we just take KK and Jacks to dinner again or something. Have yourself a wonderful day. Love ya bunches!