Sunday, December 21, 2008

December

When I was a kid, the month of December seemed longer than the rest of the year combined. . . now it seems Christmas is here before I even get a chance to blink! Here are a few of our favorite things from this month:

Decorating the Christmas Tree. . .



Finally getting snow! And then more snow. . . and then more. . .





Writing to Santa. . .



Making a Gingerbread House. . .



Opening new Christmas jammies from Grandma and Grandpa. . .



Acting out the Nativity with cousins. . .



Dressing up for Church. . . this year I was nice enough to not make the boys match. They no longer think that is cool AT ALL.


1 comment:

Amie said...

Sounds like a really fun December. I love the way you dress your kids! They are always so cute. They're some of my favorites to look at in church. Hmmm. Come to think of it that's one negative about sitting at the front like we've been doing lately. Not as much cuteness to look at during Sacrament.