Monday, January 9, 2012

SO. . .

I came down here to blog about Christmas.

Blogging about Christmas is my nemesis. . . every. single. year.

There's just so many great pictures, and so many great memories and I just don't quite know how to do it justice. SO I sit. And I stare at the pictures. I make collages that never make it to the blog. And then I start clicking on my sister's blogs. Sometimes I become really ADD and check out Pinterest. And then usually about then I hear my cute little Stella waking up in her crib.

So, instead of reinventing the wheel, here's the greatest summation ever of our Fackrell family Christmas from my superstar blogger sister. Pretty sure the only people who read my blog are my sisters anyway. I will someday work up the motivation to cover the Stokes' family Christmas with Nate's fam. It was pretty spectacular and so much fun.

And then you can just skip right on over to my other blogging sister genius' blog and check out this cute little post about our summer camping adventure.

If my sisters keep up the good work, I might never have to blog again.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ha, if I had known I was doing your blogging I would have asked for a few more pictures of your kids and maybe included a few less of Asher. :) You know you didn't even send me the picture of you and Nate at the lights, right? I had to steal it off your Facebook. And I sure hope you don't stop blogging. Remember how you already tried that last year and we all begged you to start up again?

Tierra said...

You totally stole my idea!!! I really don't feel like both of us can do this trick...maybe you should email me those unused collages...

Elise said...

Hah I love this. So funny. maybe we should just take turns posting events ;)