Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The day Baby Girl turns one



Hard to believe this one is turning one.
She has brought so much joy to my world .


I remember having Jackson and feeling such a crazy amount of love.
Then I found myself about to deliver baby number 2 and couldn't fathom loving him as much.
But I did.
When baby number 3 arrived, everything was just as exciting and I loved her every bit as much as when that baby number 1 was placed on my chest for the first time.
When Stella arrived my heart just opened wider and I felt so complete. I was so smitten with her and found every moment of her first year so amazing. I have enjoyed every minute of this little one and tried to soak in all of her newness.

Everyone tells you that babies don't keep. . .
I've tried to make her stay little but time is moving at warp speed this time around.

Happy, Happy Birthday to the sweetest, happiest, smiliest, most fun baby girl around!

No comments: