Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer

It had been raining all morning and
the kids hadn't stopped fighting with each other.
It was looking to be one of those days. . .

Then we looked outside. . . the rain had stopped
and the sun was out.

I herded my crew outside and
suddenly things had changed.



flowers were blooming. . .



there were friends to make bouquets with. . .



I was finally able to plant my zinnias. . .



And it shaped up to be the perfect weather to watch a baseball game.

Oh summer. . . how I love you!

3 comments:

Tierra said...

Your flowers are so pretty! Glad you got to enjoy them.

Chelsea said...

Your zinnias look about a million times better than mine do. I hope mine get looking better. Love that chunky little Stella! Glad we get to see you guys again and again over the next couple of weeks!

JLJ said...

Yes, please tell more about your zinnias because mine look pretty scrawny and scorched. I love your summer pictures. I can't wait to see Utah summer for myself!