Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Finally. . .

So I'm mostly doing this for the sake of Marcus, who constantly reminds me that I no longer blog. . . but I'm trying to reenter the blogging world. Tonight I sat upstairs on my couch perusing over all my old blog posts and realized that it really was a good way to record the everyday happenings in my life. I'm not committing to anything, but I'm going to TRY to post here and there at least.

Every New Years, my mom and dad take us all skiing at Solitude. We stay at the cabin for a few days and enjoy being together.

This year we. . .

Cuddled little Stella. . .

Made late night snow forts in the sub zero temperatures with awesome aunt Tierra. . .


Discovered a new talent in leather work with a patient, amazing grandpa. . .


Huddled around the iPad. . .



And had so much fun skiing with everyone, despite those 3 degree temperatures!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

You updated?!?!? I am kind of in shock. So glad that you did though, I always loved your blog. The cabin was so fun and I'm way glad you decided to go skiing and sleep over Saturday night. I hope everything went well at church on Sunday.

M. Webb said...

It's about time. I'm also impressed with your use of 'perusing.'