Sunday, September 27, 2009

Top of Utah Half Marathon

I am so far behind on posting, but. . .

On August 29th I ran the Top of Utah half marathon with my sister Chelsea and friend Sam. After training hard all summer, I was so glad to see the day finally arrive! It was a perfect, beautiful day for running.



I was able to run with Chel the whole time and it was so neat to cross the finish line together. It was so fun to see all our family there, cheering us on. We finished in 1 hour 51 minutes.

Such a great run, but even greater that it's OVER!

3 comments:

Sam said...

You are still graceful at mile 13.
St. George in November!

Chelsea said...

Kate, are you guys doing St. George then? You amaze me.

JLJ said...

Great job Katie! You look way too good in your finish line picture. Are you sure that wasn't the starting line?